Jan 5 – burned 440 (0.95lb/wk) – 13wk, 5d
– jogged 20min 5.5-6.0. (1500 total)
– ate popcorn 1hr before workout (200) at 3pm, 2 fruit/but bars after workout (280) at 6pm, almonds (200), LC (230), 2 apple sauces (180), 1 Godiva chocolate truffle at 9pm (1050 total)
Jan 6 – burned 550 (1.07lb/wk)- 13wk,4d
– ran 2mi (7.0 half mile, 6.0 rest of mile. 5.5 quarter mile, 6.5 half mile, 6.3 last quarter), pull down 62.5 x10, x6, x4. Otherwise class all day, clinic (1700)
– felt nauseous this AM (woke at 6:30), ate mix of cherry tomatoes and snow peas during lecture (150) from 9-12p. 12p got tortilla black bean soup and bread roll (250) + banana (100) + got home and ate tons shredded wheat cereal and milk (600) at 4:30pm + 6 slices of frozen peaches at 11:30pm (1100)
Jan 7 – burned 450 (0.95/wk) – 13wk, 3d
– rounding in hospital, walking to msk and different appointments (200), elliptical 15min at 1incline, 33 resist (100), biking 15min at L13 sprints and L11 base (100), ran my 0.5mi at 7.0mph, walked a bunch (50) (1750)
– breakfast of oatmeal, 100cal smart popcorn, and mixed fruit (400?) at 7:30am, soup from ABP and my mix of veggies (grape tomatoes and snow peas) for lunch during lecture (400) at 12pm, went to COA meeting and had 2 veg spring rolls, a dumpling, and a beef Rangoon (400?), chai tea (100) (1300)
Jan 8 – burned 560 (1.08lb/wk) – 13wk, 2d
Good work! Doing great! Keep going!
No room for negative thoughts here- negative thoughts will make you go super fast for a few days but then fail, while positive thoughts will help you do a long term solution.
– walked 1.3mi to bally and back in cold, 30min workout (500), walking on rounds and stuff in morning (200). Total 2000!
– achy this morning and super hungry when I woke for rounds at 8:30- brought food for 10:30 class – 80cal Greek yogurt and 1/3c granola (230 total), 100cal bag veggie chips (100), mandarin oranges (110). Ate bag of sour cream chips (200) at lunch 12pmand then a tuna sandwich right after at 1pm (400) even tho I wasn’t hungry. Then 6 starburst a (100) at 2:30. That means I’ve already eaten… You know what? Stop the negative thoughts. My eating habits are healthy and fine. The tuna sandwich is full of healthy goodness and I thoroughly enjoyed eating it. Nothing should take that enjoyment away from me! This is the rest of my life and it will be great. Are 80cal yog with granola and snacked on granola after (total 300). Total 1440
Jan 9 – burned 750 (1.46lb/wk) – 13wk, 1d
– climbing gym (1.5hrs, can do 5.8 top rope halfway stopping bc of arm tiredness and some v1s, all v0s but can’t do any hanging incline ones) (200?), walk to and from gym (1.3 total each way), (250) (total 1750)
– skipped activities to sleep, didn’t eat until lunch. Tuna sandwich at 1:30p (400), going to have granola yogurt and stuff but full and kinda nauseated. I guess the sandwich was just that good! ..it’s now 4pm and it’s the strangest thing- I’m not hungry at all. I was going to eat a yogurt before going climbing but couldn’t stomach the thought of eating. Odd. But if I’m going to be upset about having a big appetite and upset about having a small appetite, that’s not logical! 2 yogurts and granola (600) (1000 total)
Jan 10 –
– walked around and about in hospital, but no gym (1400)
– still not hungry!! Didn’t eat until 12:30 and then got hot beef stew, veggies, and these delicious creamy corn nuggets. Didn’t have an appetite for any of it. Of course it tastes good, but after each bite I felt nauseated by it, like I had had too much. No positive emotional connection whatsoever. (400). Had some white coconut cake (200) at 1p, veggie chips atb2 (100), white hot chocolate at Starbucks (200), 2 chips (200), peaches (100), LC ravioli at 9:30p (270), granola (300)
Jan 11 – 12wk, 6d
– great day! Personal training and walk back and forth (500), shopped for 2hrs (200) (total 2000)
– blueberry mango froyo smoothie and fruit (300?) at 12:30, bagel and cream cheese at 2p (400?), snacked on rasp yog pretzels during the day (380), veggie chips and applesauce at 5pm (160), Matsu noodles and veggies,
Some mochi (500?)